Wednesday, January 4, 2017


An Interview With Coach Vickers
By: Julia V.,
Violet D.,and
Abby S.
Finally, it is my favorite part of the day! Let’s ask Coach Vickers some question about being a coach. Here we go!
IMG_1015.JPG
Coach Vickers, Violet D., Julia V., & Abby S.
Question 1. Why did you become a P.E. coach ?
 Answer from Coach:  Because I grew up playing  all different sports. I wanted to share my sports and movements with children.
Question 2. What is your favorite part about being a coach?
 Answer from Coach:  Creating or changing games and activities so that they are fun and exciting for kids.
Question 3. About how many meeting to you go to in one year?
 Answer from Coach:  About 25-30 meetings in one school year.
Question 4. How do you make up the games?
 Answer from Coach: I get ideas from other P.E. teachers and seeing fun things to do.
Question 5. How do you make up names of the games?
 Answer from Coach: I get ideas from other teachers and you see something that is fun like a video game and bring it to life.
Question 6. What is an all time favorite game?
  Answer from Coach: I think the kids like California dodgeball the best.
Question 7. Have you ever had a game that was a total bust and what was it?
 Answer from Coach: Yes, Level Up because it is hard to play.

I’m so sad that my favorite part of the day is over but, I will get to see Coach Vickers tomorrow in P.E. Thanks Coach! :)


      


1 comment: