Wednesday, November 29, 2017

        Slime or Squishies
                   By-Lily R.
Do people prefer slime or squishies better? I am doing a paper on this because I love both slime and squishies and I would like to see what the people at school like better. These are two of the top craves. Slime is a sticky and gooey substance that kids all over the world play with. It is made mostly of glue. Squishies are like stress balls but in different forms like a sheep, fruit, panda, and ice cream.Then you squeeze them and they slowly come unsqueezed. Let's see which is more popular.


File:Kawaii Jumbo Squishies Assortment.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
squishies
File:Glitter Slime.gif - Wikimedia Commons
slime



As you can see there were more slime votes then squishy votes and I personally like squishys more than slime. FUN FACT-I have 40 squishies. Thanks for reading my paper.

1 comment: