Tuesday, December 6, 2016


Skating 101
By Shailey S. & Ximena A.


image.jpeg
Ximena & Shailey ready to skate!
There is a lot of fun things we do here at Village Elementary. One of the most loved activities is Skating 101. It is only available for 3rd,4th,and 5th grades. Skating 101 is more than just fun,it’s also wonderful for teaching kids how to balance themselves. For Kinder,1st,and 2nd it’s exciting when they are finally old enough to skate. Sadly, skating has become less popular. So, it’s fun  to bring back this old hobby.

2 comments:

  1. Great article and I agree with your statement about bringing skating back. I loved to roller skate when I was a kid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as well! We used to go roller skating almost every weekend where I am from! I miss it. Thank you for the wonderful article guys!

    ReplyDelete