Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Alamo
By: Arianna F Ashlyn S Samuel S

We wanted to interview Mrs.Seaman on The Alamo play because we all thought it was really cool. Here is what we got.

Journalists: How do you think they did?
Mrs.Seaman: I think they did amazing. Everyone knew their lines. Everybody worked together, and I think they had a great performance.
Journalists: What was your favorite part? Mrs.Seaman: I think my favorite part was each one of the characters really got into their character to believe that that was a real person that they were performing.
Journalists: Will you continue letting old Village people sing at the night program?
Mrs.Seaman: I think we started a tradition that I believe we should have more and more come back and do the ending song. That was amazing and fun and I think it brought everybody together and it made the students that performed happy and made the students happy.
Journalists: Will you do a sequel to the Alamo?
Mrs.Seaman: Yes, we can write the San Jacinto one day, yes.

That’s what we got from Mrs.Seaman. If you saw the Alamo play I hope you enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment