Monday, April 23, 2018

How to draw Anime!
      By: Tessa H.
I wrote this article because once I learned how
to draw anime, I was drawing it all the time. I am
hoping you will enjoy it as much as me.


  1. First, draw a U shape that has a dull point at the very bottom.
  2. Then, draw two lines from the top to bottom and left to right to make the face perfect.
  3. Next, draw two ovals. One in between the right side and middle and one the other way around.
  4. Then, draw a line in the eye that looks kind of like a smiley face mouth on the left side. Do the same on the other side.
  5. Next, draw a nose just under the middle of the two eyes.
  6. Then, draw a smiley face (or a frown) and a very small smile underneath.
  7. Finally, draw any type of hair you want.


If you don’t understand this click on the link below where
I will show you in person how to draw the anime.
(Click the bottom part of it.)



Thank you for reading and have fun drawing!
Thank you to my wonderful camerawoman Sofia P.

No comments:

Post a Comment