Thursday, February 27, 2020

NBA Finals Western vs Eastern
Johnny’s prediction: From the research I have done, I think the
Celtics for the Eastern Conference. With Kemba Walker and Jason Tatum on the same team and making shots-they got a chance
of making it. In addition, With Tacko Fall on the team, they could be dangerous. Now for the Western conference, I have the Clippers with their dynamic duo of Kawi Leonard and Paul George. They not only have an offense to win games but they have a defensive player that they can count on.

Connor’s prediction- From my research, I got to say that the Bucks
will win the Eastern conference because Brook Lopez and Giannis Antetokounmpo have a great offense and defense. For the Western Conference, I got to say the Denver Nuggets. From my research, the two best players I know are Bol Bol who is a center and the second player I chose is Jamal Murry-a point guard. These are the two teams I can count on for now.    

James’s prediction-  From my research, I think that the Lakers will win the Western Conference because the Lakers have two good players, their names are Lebron James, and Anthony Davis. They are both extremely good and I can count on them for now. Their defense is the better than the offense, and they can block the ball most of the time. My next choice, but plays in the Eastern Conference, are the Raptors, the two best players I think are Kyle Lowery and Pascal Siokam, they might have the best defense so far, what they mostly do on offense and one of the reasons are is that they won the National Champion last year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment