Wednesday, September 26, 2018

What It's Like to be a Triplet!!!!!
By Grace S.
Oli, Izzy, and Grace


      Hi guys.   My name is Grace  and I am a triplet.   
I have five siblings:   Two sisters (the other half of
the triplets), another sister that is in college right now,
also I have 2 brothers one of which is in college, and
one that’s about to go to college.


    On the other hand,  I’m here to tell you what it
is like to be a triplet.  The most common question I get
asked is “Do you enjoy being a triplet?”


   The answer is……..Sometimes.  I personally think
that it's kind of tough.  But I love my sisters. I am the
oldest out of the triplets, the second oldest is Isabella,
but we call her Izzy, and the third triplet her name is
Olivia but we call Olie.


   Like a lot of siblings, we share a room, and it is a long bedroom
so all of our beds and desks will fit.
Our  beds are carved into the wall and across from
our beds are our desks.


My favorite thing about being a triplet is that I will
always have 2 friends/sisters.  My dad always tries to
remind us that we will always have 2 sisters by our
side so we should be grateful.

1 comment:

  1. Great article Grace!It really informed me about triplets.

    ReplyDelete