Monday, April 17, 2017

Austin, Texas
By Chloe C.
I like Austin because I get to see a lot of stuff. I like to see all the nice people, and all the neat and pretty things. I  can go to new places every day, and I can go everywhere. Also, I can see everything there. It is a pretty place to go, and you should go. You do not have to go, but you should. I really think you should go to Austin and get a hotel. Also, stay as long as you want to because austin is sooooooooooooooooooooo pretty, so go. Austin, Texas is a good place to stay. I went to the big rock and it is so cool so go to Austin, and you can go to the zoo, museums, restaurants, and dog parks. You can go with your dogs, and you can go to the parks with your friends and family. Austin is a good place to live. So go there now and you will like it.  
      

Austin is awesome, you should go there it is a really pretty there.
I love Austin

chloe.JPG
Photo illustrated by Chloe C.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment