Friday, April 7, 2017

Peaches and Tater Tot!   
By: Mario Mercadante, Abby Sharpe, Violet Drews, and Julia Vickers
     
Do like you Peaches or Tater Tot more? Lets see what some Pre-k kids think about their class pets.◕‿◕

Abby: Do you like Peaches or Tater Tot more?
Marlene : I like Peaches.
Michael : Peaches!
Jameson : I like the other one Tater Tot.
Kailyn : Tater Tot!
Julia : Do you enjoy them?
Marlene : yes!
Michael : yes!
Jameson : Yes but I have a dog her name is Hazel.
Kailyn : Yes and I have a dog too.

Now let’s ask Mrs. Seaback what she thinks about her class pets!◕‿◕

Julia : Do you like Peaches or Tater Tot?
Mrs. Seaback : That is a really good question. You know Peaches really loves attention so  I  --guess like her but Tater Tot  recently has let us pick her up. So she is getting more affectionate. So it's kind of a tie right now.
Julia : Why did you get Peaches and Tater Tot?
Mrs. Seaback : I think it is fun for the kids to get experience taking care of a pet because a lot of them don't have pets at home so every day they get to take turns being responsible for the pets and feeding them and giving them water and taking care of them.
Julia : Do you enjoy them?
Mrs. Seaback : Yes we enjoy them a lot and kids love having them in our classroom.

                   Thanks for Reading!
                                      :)


FullSizeRender.jpg
   This is Peaches.            This is Tater Tot.   

2 comments:

  1. I actually thought you were talking about food there for a little bit
    LOL :I
    Alex M.

    ReplyDelete