Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Soccer
By: Martin

This is the biggest game of soccer! It’s Real Madrid vs Barcelona and everybody wants to get tickets for the game. The team that I cheer for is Real Madrid because it has the best player in the world, Ronaldo.  I like him because he is a very good forward.  Some people like Messi, but I don’t like Messi. He is good, but he does not score a lot of goals. Barcelona is good. The last game that they played against Real Madrid, they tied 1-1.  Barcelona was about to win but at the last minute Real Madrid tied. I was so, so, so happy. In 2015 Barcelona  beat Real Madrid but in 2016 Real Madrid beat Barcelona I was happy that time.They call that game El Classico cause it’s a biggest game!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent website you have here, so much cool information!..
    look here

    ReplyDelete