Monday, October 23, 2017

                Mrs. Fleming
By: Lily M. Addy G. Colby B.
20171023_143342.jpg
Mrs. Fleming-Village Elementary Librarian
This year at Village Elementary we have a new librarian, Mrs.Fleming. These are the questions we got Mrs.Fleming to answer to know more about her:

  • Why did you decide to be librarian?
Answer: First, I decided to be a math teacher and then I asked myself if this is really what I want to do? So, I was looking for different things to do. So, I decided to be a librarian. My grandmother was a high school and church librarian and so I spent a lot of time in a library.

  • How long have you been a teacher?
Answer: So, I taught for 7 years and this will be my 8th.

  • Are you enjoying Village?
Answer:  I like Village so far, but it is really different from a middle school.  But, I like it because everyone is positive and super encouraging.

  • What is your favorite book?
Answer: Wonder

  • What grade did you teach last?
Answer: 8th grade
.
  • What grade is your favorite?
Answer: I taught 8th grade for a while so I am pretty used to that. But, I don't know. That is a really good question.

  • What is your favorite animal?
Answer: I've always liked polar bears but I don't know why.

It seems that she really likes Village so far and Village likes her she really focuses on her work which makes her a awesome librarian.






2 comments: