Thursday, October 19, 2017

    Interview  With    Mrs. Blankenship
:       By : Tessa,H And Sammy,B ;
:       A fourth grade teacher at Village Elementary  :
20171019_143347.jpg
Tessa, Mrs. Blankenship, and Sammy


We hope to learn more about Mrs. Blankenship and why she came to Village.
We would like to see how her classroom works. We want to know what subject she teaches and how she teaches it. We would also like to know  what her old school was like and what
she taught there.


Sammy: Why did you start teaching?
Mrs.Blankenship:  I have loved watching children  learn  since I was very young. I started as a babysitter and then got a job at a daycare in a church, and went on from there. The best feeling I ever got was to see somebody getting something when I tried to explain it.


Tessa: Do you like teaching?  
Mrs.Blankenship:  I’ve only been teaching for five years, but I taught  my children so I’ve really been teaching for a long time.I enjoy teaching I really do.


Sammy: Do you like teaching 4th grade?
Mrs.Blankenship: I have always only taught fourth  grade except when I did  my student teaching when tought 5th but I really like 4th for some odd reason.


Tessa:Would you like to teach any other grade? Why?
Mrs.Blankenship:  Another grade I might  teach would be 2nd grade or maybe 3rd but if I didn’t have a choice I would teach any grade. Like, if they said I had to teach kinder I would, but if I had my choice it would definitely be 4th or 2nd.


Sammy : Do you like Village? Why?
Mrs. Blankenship: I LOVE Village. I’ve only ever taught at Village and Frost. There were some very positive  things about Frost, but I feel very calm and at home back at Village. You have some very cool traditions like eggdrop and M.A.R.E. Not every school does that. You're lucky. I LOVE it here.           


Tessa:What’s your favorite Disney character? Why?
Mrs. Blankenship:  Oh… um... It’s definitely not Ariel. It’s probably Mulan. You know because she is a hero, and she saves China and her entire  country.


      In summary Mrs. Blankenship is one of the best,most wonderful teacher in fourth grade. She loves teaching fourth graders, she loves Village, and she is a great person in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment