Thursday, February 9, 2017

Fitbit Trends
By: Kate S.and Shailey S.

Do fitbits make you more active? This is a question we would like to know. So, we went to Mrs.Rogers for answers, and this is what she replied with…...


Q~ Why did you get a fitbit?

A~ I’ve always been an athletic person and since my son Grant got one I suddenly got interested.

Q~ Do you feel more active wearing a fitbit?

A~ Most of the time I do.

Q~ How long have you had your fitbit?

A~ I got my  second fitbit  in March.

Q~ What kind of fitbit did you get and why?

A~ For my second fitbit I got the most expensive one that was better quality.

Q~ How long are you wearing your fitbit?
A~ Every single day

Q~ Scientists say fitbits don’t make you healthier, do you agree with that? Yes or no and why?

A~ Yes/no because it reminds you to move.

Q~ Does your fitbit encourage you?

A~ Yes.

Q~ Do you have any complaints?

A~Yes it makes me mad when I don't get enough steps, because it makes me feel extremley  lazy.

Q-Do you like to compete with other people in your classroom?

A-Yes      

Q-Would you want to get a different fitbit?

A-Yes, but only if I break it or lose it.

Overall, we learned fitbits don't make you more active, it just encourages you to be more active. We figured out that the fitbit company and the diabetes companies work together.We would like to thank you for taking your time to read this report and if we encourage you to buy a fitbit we say just like the NIKE company, “just do it .”


1 comment:

  1. I love my fitbit! I especially enjoy having more steps than Mrs. Rogers! :-)

    ReplyDelete