Wednesday, February 15, 2017

               Water bottle flip
By Samuel Stribling and Jake Decker

“Thump,Thump,Thump” That's the sound when a bottle hits a desk. Students love flipping a bottle to try to land it. The kids love it, but what is the teachers take on the water bottle flip? Let's see what some teachers at Village have to say. “It is an awesome hand eye coordination skill” Mrs Knudsen states. Ms. Decker says  “It is the most annoying thing in the world along with noisy, distracting, and pointless”. Mrs Harrison states “It's cool. I might try it myself and it shows talent”. Mrs Sepulvado (the assistant principal)says” annoying and distracting”. That wraps it up for the Village Sting.  We found out teachers do not like it, but students do. Comment what your take is on the water bottle flip.

10 comments:

  1. I think water bottle flipping is very annoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is very fun (I found some capital mistakes)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe my generation didn't figure out how cool water bottle flipping is. But it's only cool for the person doing the flipping --

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about that we fixed all the mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like it but i can't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like it but cant do it >:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can do it (Ethan)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mrs.Rogers class just did a math project on this and it was awesome!-Violet D.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In love flipping water bottles!! ^_^~Malee T.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am genuinely glad to read this blog posts which consists of tons
    of valuable data, thanks for providing these kinds of
    information.

    ReplyDelete