Tuesday, February 28, 2017

THE DANGERS OF
CONSTRUCTION
By  Kaylia Brusuelas
Have you ever wondered what happens to the animals that get pushed out because of construction? I do. I constantly think about it because more and more often I see the animals running across the streets having nowhere to go. I personally think that they should expand the town, but limit it.


My first reason, is people shouldn't cut so many trees down because the animals that live in the trees could be pushed out,and trees and plants give us oxygen to breathe.
IMG_17241.jpg
Photo by Clint K.  This is one of the newest neighborhoods being built.  It is called Deer Haven which ironically is not a haven for deer, but a haven for people.  


My second reason, is that when people cut down the trees, people might burn the trees to create energy. As a consequence, it lets smoke up in the air and might cause birds to suffocate due to air pollution.


My third reason, is that more and more animals get pushed out on the streets, more deer die every year which I get if you like to hunt but please try to cut back on hunting, even I have gone hunting and it was fun but please for the animals sake of almost  going extinct like the common honey bees please cut back on hunting.


Please tell or talk to the city councilmen and ask them to try to cut back on the amount of construction that is going on around town. I hope you agree with me and tell your friends, comrades and relatives  about this and try to help save the animals by even being a more cautious driver can save an animal's life.


6 comments:

  1. stop killing animals i'm with you kaylia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job kaylia I agree with you on the construction it needs to slow down

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad made that neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good article! Noah B

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you Kaylia!! Save the animals and plants!~Malee T.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should i make a part 2 of this article

      Delete