Friday, February 3, 2017

Get to know Mrs.Brown
BY:Caleigh.W,Brianna.L,Ashley.R  
20170113_150134.jpg       
Mrs.Brown

    POW!!  KAPOW!!  SUPER ARTY!!  BOOM!!                
We wanted to tell about our favorite teacher, Mrs.Brown.  She is an interesting person that Village Elementary loves :) :)



ALL: Why did you want to be an ART teacher?
Mrs.Brown:I wanted to be a math teacher but I was majoring in ART.


Brianna: What do you love about ART?
Mrs.Brown: I like ART  because I like playing with the clay, you can get messy, and it is relaxing.

Ashley: What is your favorite project?  Why? Mrs.Brown: My favorite project is clay because kids enjoy playing with clay and making projects with clay.

Caleigh: What is the best grade to teach? Why?
Mrs.Brown: 3rd grade because they want to do everything and they can do the projects on their own.

Brianna:  Were you scared on your first day of work? Why?
Mrs.Brown: I was not scared on my first day, I was mainly scared of my son’s  first day of school.

Caleigh:Did you like having extra help?Why?
Mrs.Brown: I liked having extra help because I liked working with someone who knows how to do ART.  I had help because Ms.Girly wanted to be an art teacher and I was training her to be one.

No comments:

Post a Comment