Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Changing Schools
by:Brooke Locklin

Changing schools can be scary, but it can also be exciting. I will be moving to Dallas in three days. I’m not scared because I have changed schools once. But, I will miss all the friends I have made here at Village Elementary. That is normal to miss your friends.  I was nervous when I changed schools from Cooper Elementary to Village Elementary, because it was the first time I changed schools. I enjoyed Village Elementary and my experiences there.  If I had to give advice to someone switching schools, I would tell them “Treat others the way you want to be treated.”   
I want to say goodbye to 8 of my friends at Village Ximena, Shailey, Kate, Marissa, Kaylia, Ava, Bailey, and Ashlyn.                
From left: Shailey, Ximena, Kate, Ashlyn, Brooke, Bailey, Kaylia, Ava, & Marissa

    





1 comment:

  1. How come I was wasn't inviteted? XD its fine~Malee T.

    ReplyDelete