Thursday, March 9, 2017

Pokemon Go
By:
Kate Smith and edited By Ava Lester
 Gotta’ catch them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you think Pokemon Go is dangerous? Yes or No? To me I think it really depends on if you pay attention to what is around you. I asked most of the fifth graders their opinion to find out if they concur or not.


  SAFE!!                             8
Image by truthcentral.mccann.com



NOT SAFE!!              29

Image by medium.com


To conclude, I learned that most fifth graders think that Pokemon Go is not safe. My advice to all the Pokemon Go players watch your surroundings while you play Pokemon Go.   



 

3 comments:

  1. pokemon Go is not safe because you can walk into a forest and don't know where you are going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pokemon Go is safe😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pokemon Go is safe!!The real life camrea...thing.... tells you whereyou are!~Malee T.

    ReplyDelete