Monday, March 6, 2017

    Music Teacher        
20170306_145132.jpg
Mrs. Seaman working
By: Samantha Foster
 
I  interviewed my music teacher named Mrs. Seaman, and she is the best teacher ever. I hope that Mrs. Seaman likes it and so do I!


Q- Why did you become a music teacher?  
A- I became a music teacher because I love teaching kids, and I love music!

Q- What was the first school you worked at?  
A- I taught at a school named Eastside, which is now Annie Purl. I started out teaching 3rd grade.

Q- Why did you choose to come to Village Elementary?  
A- I had heard about the good staff and teachers at Village I just couldn’t wait.


Q- Were you any other kind of teacher, and if so what kind of teacher?  
A- Before I taught music I taught 3rd, 4th, and 3rd through 5th for a Musical Theater and 6th through 8th Theater and Musical Theater!


Q- If you could be any other teacher what, and why?  
A- I can’t think of any other place to be than Village. I love this place so much!





















No comments:

Post a Comment